Vanilla Strawberry Cakepops

                               


Have you read my post about my first cupcake debacle?
Sometimes you are just not so lucky to only have one baking failure.

I had two in a row.

This time I made the same recipe for the vanilla cupcakes but left the berries out. Wondering if they had too much fluid. I instead put some orea cookies in. Again baked at 350F for 18min.




And exactly the same thing happend:




I cut off the sides and put them back into the cup, put them back in the oven and hoped for the best.


I ended up crumbling them into a bowl.


Mixed strawberry frosting under and this time rolled balls out of them.




I placed them in the freezer for a couple days 


shaped them as little cupcakes and put a lollipop stick in it.



Vanilla frosting, decorater tube and some golden sprinkels and here you have it.. DON KING POPS
(thats what Brian called them)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal