A little wardrobe update was needed. After cleaning up all of my fabric, I found several pieces I wanted to work with. Since I tried to sew several dresses in the past and non of them were anywhere near wearable, I didnt even bother taking pictures along the way.
It turnes out I made three pieces which might be worn more than ones.
My new 3 colored purple dress
a black and white polkadot skirt
and last but not least a yellow dress
I'm getting a little more confident and already have some red fabric laying on the floor, ready to take some measurements. Let's see how this one will turn out. Stay tuned.