Wardrobe Update

A little wardrobe update was needed. After cleaning up all of my fabric, I found several pieces I wanted to work with. Since I tried to sew several dresses in the past and non of them were anywhere near wearable, I didnt even bother taking pictures along the way.

It turnes out I made three pieces which might be worn more than ones.

My new 3 colored purple dress


a black and white polkadot skirt


                                   and last but not least a yellow dress

                                     
I'm getting a little more confident and already have some red fabric laying on the floor, ready to take some measurements. Let's see how this one will turn out. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal