Chair Collection

 

 Chair Project Number 2

We bought 3 chairs when Blockbuster closed their store at our neighborhood location (besides tons of DVD's and two side table)


I disassembled the first chair

Took the worn blue fabric of the cushion (and re-used that for one of the doggie beds)

                                      
                                  

 sanded the chair


spray painted it in dark brown


let it dry



hated the color



and painted another dark/black brown layer on top of it




I covered the seat with the same fabric as my wing chair

                               

                             

and put it all back together

                     

Now it's time for some photo shooting!





 

Fnally I have a matching collection of chairs in my craft room. Very happy! :)

I'm linking up to:

Today's Creative Blog       Skip To My Lou    
    Passionately Artistic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal