My friend Miraya asked me to sew her a window seat cover. She ordered a 3' foam mattress and had some brown curtains she didnt need anymore. I cut the fabric to size, added about 3' on each side.
and trying it on along the way
I cut one piece as bottom, one for the top and one for each side.
and then somebody decided I need a break from this hard work! :)
and took a nap
Letting me know it is very comfy to lay on.
Finally I attached adhesive velco straps to the side to easly remove the seat cover. (and totally forgot to take pictures of it) Oh well...
Now relaxing evenings can come to read a book on the new window seat.