Craft Room

Most weekends are for cleaning the house and digging in the yard, others are for organizing and making the house look nicer. This past weekend was a little of all. I spent some time in my craft room to declutter and organize.

Sorted through boxes of fabric, craft material, buttons, ribbons...

I still get a smile on my face every time I glance at my wing chair



My dress form, which I took home from one of our trade shows. It was meant to go in the dumpster and I just couldnt let that happen.



My painted dresser with lots of little sewing materials on it.



My beach themed pod, which has a candle in it.

My first ever yard stick
(I always wondered what people do with those in the yard! LOL)



My craft table with my -oh so loved Silhouette Cameo and Sewing Machine and my fabric covered pinboard with lots of projects I wanna do.



Wooden boxes, which came from my german grandma (tons of really cool and old sewing goodies in it)



Starbucks glas bottles for storage



Everything has its own place now and I wish there were 24 more hours in a day to craft, sew and DIY.

When was the last time you decluttered a room at home?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal