Until next week...

It's this time again.. Today is the last day before I'm offline for a week. We have a tradeshow here in Atlanta, over 100,000 net sq ft and about 400 exhibitors. We worked like crazy for the last couple of weeks and finally since Thursday this week we are moving into the Georgia World Congress Center. Tomorrow I will check into a hotel in downtown and for the first time since February I will leave my little doggies behind (for six long days). I already miss them, weird how things change.

The show is a technical textiles and equipment show and all those amazing sewing machines are on the floor. I wish I could afford one of those.

Anyways.. I'm hoping for a very succesful and soon to be over (next Friday)tradeshow and after for a little down- and craft time.

Until next week,

Carina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal