Almost like Christmas..

 Look at all this fabric, which I was able to collect at our January textile trade show. After the show had closed and all of our exhibitors had left the building, the cleaning people swept out the floor. I was running around like a crazy person to collect some left over fabric swatches. Also those are small pieces, I'm sure I can make pillow cases and quilts out of them.




It took me a couple hours to sort them all by color...

...and another couple hours to fold them and stack'em.

 

 Now if I'd only have time to start a new sewing project.

Where you ever lucky to find some treasures for free (which is like gold to you and seams like crap to someone else)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal