Decorative Brown Pillows



For a house warming party I made some pillows for a really good friend of mine.
She asked me if I could make a window seat cover out of brown fabric for her, and of course I was all in, but we are still waiting on the foam to arrive. To not go empty handed I sewed some brown pillows which she can place on her window seat. After sewing the brown pillow together,


I took about 4" of brown ribbon and sewed some thread across the middle.




and hot glued it onto the pillow case.


The second pillow I made was out of brown patterned fabric. After sewing it together I stitched three bronzed colored buttons on the thread line.


And here are both ready to decorate a new home.




Happy Valentines Day to all of you.
Have a wonderful day with your loved one.

Carina



I'm linking up to:

Todays Creative Blog          Beyond The Picket Fence   The Shabby Nest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal