Baby Boy Quilt

There are baby boys everywhere right now. Two of my bestest friends in Germany had baby boys in the last months. With all the fabric I still have leftover I decided to make two quilts.

Cutting 36 squares each, of course all in differnet shades of blue I started on the quilts.
Laying them out to start making a pattern.


For the first one I cut out little dogs from felt and with liquid stitch applied different blue fabric on them.




Sewing all the pieces in rows, and one row to the next


Until they were finally all together.

I bought blanket ribbon and with liquid stitch finished the quilts.





I hope that Alwin and Luca will have some fun time laying/playing on their quilts.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal