Sweet Cupcakes

Can you believe the weekend is over? Brian was out of town all week and then headed to a bachelor party and took Steele with him. Little Toby and me had a nice Mommy and Me weekend, going for walks, were lazy on the couch and got some energy back. I'm still exhausted though. Couple weeks ago I went to a home improvement store and found some cheap plywood pieces. One of it is now in our guest bedroom and for the other one I finally had time this past week.

I painted the complete board light grey


and printed the words "Sweet Cupcakes" on Vinyl with my Silhouette. With transfer paper I put everything in place onto the board.



and peeled it off.



Voila, another sign to fill up those empty walls in our house.




What was your last project to personalize your space?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal