Thanksgiving is just three weeks away!!

Did you notice that Thanksgiving is coming up in three weeks?

It will be the first Thanksgiving we will be hosting. Brians family is coming to visit and stay at our house. I'm already so excited and started researching on what to cook/bake.
I've been in the States now for about three years, but still don't know exactly what a MUST HAVE is on the dinner table (besides the Turkey).

I already have several recipes printed out and try to cook/bake them beforehand and freeze. I'm planning on not going to stress out and enjoy our first Thanksgiving together. Good plan, let's see how it will turn out.

On the menu right now is:
  • Turkey
  • Sweet Potato Casserole
  • Green Bean Casserole
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Stuffing
Dessert:
  • Pecan Pie
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake
I'm thinking of having a test run, just to make sure! :)

Anything else I need to take in consideration?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal