11/11/11

I'm obsessed with numbers. It makes me happy to look on my watch and it is 12:34 or 10:10. Today's date is my favorite and I had to sit in front of my computer staring at it until the time changed to 11:11.
Are you obsessed with anything?

I wish you a wonderful weekend (and sorry for the short post - but I wanted to write something with that special date in my posting) I guess I'm nuts.

Off to a nice one hour massage and then home to bake some apple pie with a recipe from my grandma.
I will share that with you shortly. Also there might be some projects starting this weekend. We will see.


I assume I'm not getting married or engaged today, so finally I can just enjoy that rest of the day and relax! :)

Stay warm!

Carina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal