Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes

For a going away party I was asked to bring dessert. I had cheese cake in mind, but when getting all the ingredients out, I didnt feel it and decided on the spot to go with cupcakes.

I still had a strawberry cake mix in the pantry, mixed it together, folded in some white chocolate morsels and baked all 18 cupcakes at 350 for 18minutes.


While the cupcakes kept rising, I put together cream cheese (8oz), 7 tbsp softened butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract, mixed that in my kitchen aid, sifted in 3 cups confectioners' sugar and mixed it together by hand until smooth and creamy. I used a star tip on my piping gun and completed the cupcakes with some gold shimmer sprinkles. 


Perfect cupcake for a sparkling girl! We will miss you Alex - but wish you all the Best in San Diego!!

I'm linking up to:


ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 59Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy            

                                                                 A Crafty Soiree     

Comments

Wow this looks yummy, strawberry + cheese, oh i am loving it...
Christin said…
Looks delicious and I love the Cupcake stand.
The German Girl said…
Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I wish there were more to share! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal