Scrub

A couple weeks ago I found the recipes for Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub and Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub which I made for a couple of girlfriends and family for Christmas. I'm using it for weeks now and really love it.

You will need:


Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub
2 Cups of Brown Sugar
1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 Cup + 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil

Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub
2 Cups of Brown Sugar
1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
1 Cup of Vegetable Oil and 1 Tablespoon of Pure Vanilla Extract.

 

Mix Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar and Pumpkin Pie Spice/Vanilla Extract together


Add in oil and mix well


I bought sealed glass containers from IKEA



and filled them with the mixture  


Labeled every single container and put a bow around it



A very easy way to have skin, smooth as a baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal