Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Hat

Remember when I sewed my first Santa dress?

The day of the Santa Pub Crawl I noticed that I don't even have a hat to wear with my dress.
So leftover fabric out of the box, and right away to work.

I used Brians hat as a template, doubled the fabric (right sides facing each other) and cut along the lines.  


sewed the outer lines together


attached some batting ( I didnt have anymore border left)


rolled a little ball in white and put it in the left over border piece which I have sewn together.


and stitched it to the hat.



Here you go.. Miss Santa


Mr. and Ms. Santa in front of the Christmas Tree.



Todays Creative Blog
             

1 comment:

Heather said...

That looks so great!! You and I are going to have to sew that dress I sent you in the next few months