Super Bowl Party

We are invited to a friends house this afternoon to watch the Super Bowl. So I was thinking about what to bring. I saw on http://www.bakerella.com/ these cute football pralines and thought after I got my KitchenAid on Wednesday I could bake something and decorate as little footballs. What is easier than Sugar Cookies to try out the new mixer? Since they had to be cooled down in the fridge for 2-3 hours, I just made some Peanut Butter cookies in the meantime. This morning I melted some chocolate and peanut butter morsels and put the chocolate mix over the football shaped cookies (thanks to my friend Heather for the football shaped cookie cutter) after having tons of chocolate mix left I decided on putting some on the peanut butter cookies as well.
When dry I put icing on the cookies and here you go! Pretty easy and the right theme for tonight! :)




  
                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal