Vanilla Strawberry Cupcakes

  




After messing up the last two tries making cupcakes, I had to make sure this time it is working out. I used a white cake mix and included some vanilla extract and baked them for about 18min at 350F. 



 Let them cool completely


While they were on the cooling rack I made icing from scratch 

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, soft
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
  • couple drops of red food color

 

       

After filling my decoration tube with the icing, I started from the outside and worked my way in.


 

                                                         



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing Chair Recovery - Part II

My new toy..

The Nursery - Final reveal